Add an identifier profile
Use this procedure to add an identifier profile.
Identifiers can only be specified for items that are on the first page on an invoice.
The invoice profile must be inactive . For more information, see Changing an invoice profile that is used in production.
- Using Manager, click the Invoice profiles object bar.
- Double-click the invoice profile to open it and display its components.
- Right-click the Identifier profiles icon under the invoice profile you are working with, and select the type of identifier you want to add.
- In the General settings, specify a name for the identifier.
- Value identifiers only: The Value identifier profile dialog displays a list of settings on the left side. Select each setting, and adjust the settings, if necessary:
- Click OK to save the identifier profile.
- Right-click the invoice profile and select Save.