Condition: Job name (InvoiceRules plugin)
Use this condition to apply an invoice rule to invoices if the current job description name matches the pattern specified here.
- When configuring what conditions to use to execute the use of an invoice rule, select Job name.
Under Job name pattern, use the following to identify how to match
the job description name:
- Type a specific value to look for, such as SWE_SCAN.
- Use wildcards in a single expression, such as "SWE*" - this would match all job names that start with SWE.
- * matches any character (none, single, or many)
- ? matches any single character
- Use multiple patterns separated by commas, such as "SWE_SCAN, FIN*"
- Specify when actions are used for this condition by selecting either Apply actions if this condition is true or Apply actions if this condition is false on the bottom of the dialog.
- Click OK.