Specify which queue invoices belong to when they are scanned
This functionality is provided in connection with the ScanInfo component.
Configure Queue selection in the ScanInfo component
Do the following to allow Scan operators to be able to select which queue invoices belong to when they are scanned.
- In Manager, click Settings > ScanInfo configuration.
- Click Add and select Queue selection from the list.
- In the Selected scan dialog parts dialog, click Queue selection and then click Edit.
Specify the default action for what is displayed in the
Queue selection section of the
Additional information dialog by selecting
one of the following options:
- Do not save last selection - the box is empty when the dialog opens.
- Remember last selection during session - the most recently selected buyer is the default buyer during the current Scan session. However, the next time you start the Scan module, no buyer is selected initially.
- Remember last selection between sessions - the most recently selected buyer is the default buyer, even if Scan is restarted.
- Click OK to save the configuration.
Select the queue invoices belong to when scan job is run
When you start the scan job, select the desired option under Queue selection in the Additional information dialog.