Delete invoice definitions
If an invoice definition is not used, and never will be used, you should delete it.
To delete one invoice definition
- In the Invoice definitions dialog, right-click the invoice definition and click Delete.
To delete more than one invoice definition
- In the Invoice definitions dialog, right-click any invoice definition and click Select all. This selects all items in the list. Or, hold down the Shift key or Ctrl and left-click each desired invoice definition. This selects specific invoice definitions.
- Right-click any selected invoice definition and click Delete to delete all selected items.
- The supplier for the invoice definition is also deleted.
- You can also delete invoice definitions that meet different criteria using a maintenance plan.
- If the system contains invoices corresponding to the deleted invoice definitions, those invoices are given the invoice status Scanned.
- There are a couple of additional steps when deleting XML invoice definitions.