Learn image identifiers
- Select the image identifier in the Data objects box in the Learning dialog.
- Use the scrollbars and zoom buttons to locate the image you want to use for the identifier on the invoice image.
- Click and drag a frame around the image on the invoice image. Draw the frame a little bigger than the image. The image is displayed in a dialog at the bottom of the window.
- If you are not satisfied with the frame you drew, click Remove to delete the frame and draw it again. You can do this as many times as necessary.
- If the image can be cleaned up, to remove background noise, apply a filter. Do not use a filter if it removes part of the image itself.
- Click OK. The image identifier is now Learned.
- Use an image that is unique to the supplier ’s invoice, such as a company logo or company name.
- The image must have a fixed position on the invoice.
- The image should, if possible, consist of thick, dark characters with no shading. It must be surrounded by white space.