The XML Mapper: Fields tab
To access this dialog:
- Using the Optimize module, double-click the XML invoice profile that the XML invoice definition you want to optimize belongs to.
- Double-click the invoice definition for the XML invoice that you want to optimize.
Fields tab in the right pane.
invoices from new suppliers to Optimize directly, OR you must select during verification.For an XML invoice to be found in Optimize, the job in ReadSoft Collector must be configured to automatically save
- Refer to Recommendations for optimizing XML invoices.
- If your invoices contain information that you want to extract but that is not covered by one of the default fields, you can add additional fields using the XML Maintenance tool.
- If more fields than are necessary are displayed in the PDF image, you can remove them from the display.
Field/value matching status The value was found in the expected location according to the XML invoice standard/profile the invoice belongs to. When optimizing the invoice it can be a good idea to validate that the value is correct. If not, you can map it to the correct value. There are multiple candidates that match the expected criteria for the XML invoice standard/profile that the invoice is associated with. You may need to create an advanced rule to select the correct one. There are no matches for the expected location for the XML standard/profile that the invoice is associated with. Potential candidates that match the closest are displayed in the drop-down list.
The fields listed in the sections below are those that are typically found in invoices. Those defined in your invoices may differ.
- Buyer fields help Kofax ReadSoft Invoices identify the buyer. However, the info from these fields may not be included in the output. If master data is used, that information is included in the output.
- Supplier fields help Kofax ReadSoft Invoices identify the supplier. However, the info from these fields may not be included in the output. If master data is used, that information is included in the output.
- Fields – this is the information that is to be extracted from the invoice.
Buyers Show buyers - displays a list of buyers that are currently valid in the system. This is helpful when using master data and you need to find the correct buyer to map to.
Suppliers Show suppliers - displays a list of suppliers that are currently valid in the system. This is helpful when using master data and you need to find the correct supplier to map to.
- InvoiceTotal VatRatePercent