Configure RemoteScanSender for use with the ScanInfo plugin
This component needs to be configured in connection with the ScanInfo component.
Do the following to configure RemoteScanSender component:
- In Manager, click Settings > ScanInfo configuration.
Add and configure dialog parts you want to include on the
Additional information dialog when the scan job
- Add user-defined variables to invoices when they are scanned
- Allow invoices to be archived when they are scanned
- Assign an invoice to any invoice profile when scanning invoices
- Include batch counter information in the scan job
- Select the buyer for invoices when they are scanned
- Specify if invoices are invoice/credit when they are scanned
- Specify if invoices are PO or GE invoices when they are scanned
- Specify page properties for invoices when they are scanned
- Specify which queue invoices belong to when they are scanned
- Click RemoteScanSender.
invoices to send by selecting one of the following
- Click Active for all invoices for all invoices.
- Click Selected invoice profiles only to only select invoices for specific invoices profiles. To specify which invoices profiles to use, click Select profiles, mark the applicable invoicesprofiles in the list, and click OK.
- Click Select job descriptions to only select invoices for specific job descriptions. To specify which job descriptions to use, click Select jobs, mark the applicable job descriptions in the list, and click OK.
Select the mechanism to transport
invoices among the following options in the
Transport settings section of the dialog:
- Click None if no transport mechanism is used.
- Click FTP to use file transport, and specify the user name and password associated with the account to access the site.
- Click SFTP (FTP over SSH) to use secure file transport and specify the user name and password associated with the account to access the site. Note that if this is selected, only servers that support Jscape can be used.
- Click Network share to transport invoices to a shared folder on the network.
- Select Single remote destination to specify the path to a single site to which to transfer the invoices, or select Multiple conditional destinations (advanced) and adjust the RemoteScanRemoteUrl.xsl file by clicking Edit remote URL XSL to specify multiple sites.
- Select Delete original image files after successful transfer if original images files should be deleted from the local site after a successful transfer.
- Select Alternate back pages for multipage invoices
- Click OK to save the configuration.
- Edit document transform XSL - This link provides access to a configurable XSL file used to specify what values should be copied into the XML file that is sent with the invoice image to the central site.
- Seconds to wait before rename operations - The transport mechanism uses temporary file names in the process, and this setting is used to change the time to wait before the files' names are changed. It is not normally necessary to change this setting.
- Edit logging properties - This link provides access to a dialog in which the level of logging is specified together with the name and location of the log file.