Condition: Image folder path (InvoiceRules plugin)
Use this condition to apply an invoice rule to invoices if the folder path of the first-page image of the current invoice matches the pattern specified here.
- When configuring what conditions to use to execute the use of an invoice rule, select Image folder path.
Under Folder name pattern, use the following to identify how to
match the path to the folder:
- Type a path to match a specific folder name, such as \\myserver\images\swe_po.
Use wildcards in a single expression, such as *\swe* - this would match all folders that are part of a subfolder that starts with SWE.
- * matches any character (none, single, or many)
- ? matches any single character
- Use multiple patterns separated by commas, such as "*\swe*, *\fin*"
- Specify when actions are used for this condition by selecting either Apply actions if this condition is true or Apply actions if this condition is false on the bottom of the dialog.
- Click OK.