A delivery address has a branch/office name. It is included in invoices.
A delivery address in Kofax Invoice Portal:
- Has a name and address fields
- May have unique identifiers
- May be enabled/disabled as a legal address
- May be enabled/disabled as an electronic recipient
- May be enabled/disabled as a delivery address
Larger companies may need multiple delivery addresses configured per member account. In this case, a supplier, when creating an invoice to such a member, can select a delivery address that will be shown in the invoice.