Complete editing an invoice
Summary, the amounts total are adjusted automatically as you edit the invoice.
- To round off the Amount due up or down to the nearest whole number, click the Calc button.
- For Total prepaid amount, specify how much of the balance has been prepaid. This amount is deducted from the amount due.
- Check that the other amounts listed under Summary are correct. If a number is incorrect, double-check the details you specified.
When you are done editing, click one of these buttons:
- Save: If you do not plan to send the invoice now, you can save it. Access this invoice in .
- Check: Check the invoice against the recipient's requirements and verify that you have filled in all the required fields.
- PDF: Export the invoice to PDF format to download it to your computer. Also, click to preview the invoice before sending it.
- Send: Send the invoice to the recipient.
- Cancel: Click if you do not want to send or save the invoice. You will not be able to access it again.
Any potential errors are displayed under the Summary section.