Move license in OPLA, using the command line interface, offline mode
Open a Command Prompt, and go to the location where the OPLA binaries
The help of the OPLA is available by typing opla in the command prompt.
Create a move package with the following command:
opla move -licenseKeys=<license key1> -output=MovePackage.lcxp
If you move multiple licenses at the same time, separate the license keys with comma.From this moment the license no longer available on this machine.
- Move the output file to the target computer.
Load the Move package on the target machine with the following command:
opla Load -input=<MovePackage.lcxp> -output=<ReactivatePackage.lcxp>
- Bring it to a computer with access to the Activation Server.
- Enter the address of the Activation Server (http://activation.scansoft.com/omnipagelicensing) in a browser, and select Process license package.
- Upload the ReactivatePackage.lcxp file, and click Process License Package.
- Save the received file, and bring it to the computer where OPLA is hosted.
Load the license package file with the following command:
opla load -input=<ReactivatePackage.lcxp>
The license is activated on the target computer