Move license in OLPA, using the web interface, offline mode
- Select the license to be moved in OLPA.
Click Move, and confirm it when prompted.
A MovePackage.lcxp file is created.Save the MovePackage.lcxp file as this file has to be used later.From this moment the license no longer available on this machine.
Bring this file to the target computer, upload it to the
Load tab of the OLPA, and click
The OLPA creates a ReactivatePackage.lcxp life.
Save the ReactivatePackage.lcxp file as this file has to be used later.
If the download dialog is not launched automatically, you have 15 minutes to download the ReactivatePackage.lcxp file from the provided link.
- Bring the ReactivatePackage.lcxp file to a computer with access to the Activation Server.
- Enter the address of the Activation Server (http://activation.scansoft.com/omnipagelicensing) in a browser, and select Process license package.
Upload the ReactivatePackage.lcxp file, and click
Process License Package.
You can browse to the proper file, or drag and drop it.The Activation Server creates the LoadPackage.lcxp file.
- Save the received file, and bring it to the computer where OPLA is hosted.
- Open OPLA, and select Load button.
Select the LoadPackage.lcxp file provided by the Activation Server in step
7, and click
You can browse to the proper file, or drag and drop it.
The license is activated on the target computer