Single source - Single document type Workflow
- Select Create new project button; then select Contained project and specify other project details, then click OK to create a new project. , or click the
- Select to save your project.
In Project Explorer, navigate to Training
set and click the Add class(es) by folder(s) button above the Main panel;
select a folder to create a new class.
Add an additional class with a different name and content, otherwise the training procedure will fail.
- Click Train.
- In Project Explorer, navigate to and click the Add documents button to select documents for testing.
- Click Test all test documents.
- Check the final results in the Confusion matrix and the Total statistics table, in the Main panel of Test results section.