Create a new project by selecting New
Project dialog and click OK.
or type Ctrl+N and set project specifics in the Name of the project is not unique, the Ok button is unavailable.If the
- Create a new class by selecting Training set in Project Explorer and click either Create a new class or Add class(es) by folder(s) button.
- Load training documents by selecting Add training documents button in the Main panel toolbar (not needed if you create a class from a folder).
- Train your training documents by selecting Train button in the Format toolbar.
- Load test documents by selecting Project Explorer and click Load test documents button. in
Test your test documents by selecting Test all test
documents button in the Format toolbar.
Alternately, click Test selection only button if you want
to test only a few selected files.
If you make any changes in the Training set, for example deleting or moving a document in a class, you need to re-train your document set. The Test all test documents and Test selection only buttons become inactive.
- Check Test results section in Project Explorer to see the outcome.