Manage authorization servers
Use this window to add, edit or remove authorization servers.
Add authorization server
To add a new OAuth authorization server, do the following:
Add authorization server window is displayed.
- Specify the Server name for the authorization server and click OK.
Configure the following for the authorization server.
The following fields are not mandatory here and you can also specify these in the
Scopes are the API permissions that should be configured in Microsoft Azure portal before configuring in KC Plug-In.
Setting Description Authorization endpoint URL The URL to get an authorization code from the authorization server. Token endpoint URL The URL to get the respective OAuth token information. IMAP scopes Enter the scopes required for the IMAP mailbox user. POP3 scopes Enter the scopes required for the POP3 mailbox user. MS Graph scopes Enter the scopes required for the MS Graph mailbox user.
- Click OK to save the authorization server.
Edit authorization server
To edit an existing OAuth authorization server, do the following.
- Select the server to edit in the Server name list.
- Modify the Endpoint URLs and Protocol scopes as required.
- Click OK to save the changes
Delete authorization server
To delete an authorization server, do the following:
- Select the server to delete in the Server name list.
- Click OK.
- Confirm the deletion.