Kofax SignWare uses following additional 3rd
- Doxygen is a document system written by Dimitri van Heesch
- Expat is an XML parser written by James Clark
- FreeImage is a graphics library written by Floris van den Berg, Hervé Drolon, and others
- libtomcrypt is a cryptographic library written by Tom St Denis
- libusb is a library for USB device access from Linux userspace written by Daniel Drake, Johannes Erdfelt, and others
- zlib is a compression tool written by Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
You can get source code for some open source libraries used by this product from http://opensource.softpro-service.com.