Password store is a password repository designed to grant access to different systems without disclosing sensitive
Password store section shows available and assigned password store entries. Here you can create new and edit existing
The section contains two tabs:
At the top of each tab, in the Projects drop-down list, you can select the project with password store entries to display.
You can change the way the information for each password store entry is presented as follows:
- Filter the list of entries in the table by applying filters in the Filter text field. See Filtering for more information.
- Select the table columns to display for an entry using the menu icon on the right.
- Refresh the displayed information by clicking the refresh icon on the right.
Use Password store
The following are general steps for using the password store.
- In the selected Management Console, navigate to Passwords tab. and create a password entry on the
- In Design Studio, navigate to Management Consoles tab, specify the Management Console to store passwords and select Use as Primary. , and on the
Once a robot is ready for deployment, it needs to be uploaded to the Management Console. When the robot is uploaded, in the Management Console, on the Password access tab, create a new password access entry for the uploaded robot using an access token for a robot (can be obtained by clicking Get resource access token in the robot context menu) or a Design Studio instance (can be copied from the About window in the Design Studio). Also, use the password entry created in Step 1.