Configure from the login page
To configure two-factor authentication from the Kofax Invoice Portal login page, follow the steps in this topic.
If you log in for the first time, after you enter your login credentials and click
Log in, you are prompted to set up the two-factor authentication.
Yes: Follow the steps in this topic to configure this option.
No: Continue working without two-factor authentication for the next 14 days.
Cancel: Redirects you to the login page. When you log in next time, you are prompted to set up two-factor authentication again.
- If you select to use the two-factor authentication, the two-factor authentication application setup page appears.
- Use a two-factor authentication application on your mobile phone, such as Microsoft Authenticator or Google Authenticator, to scan the QR-code.
- In the application setup page blank field, enter the six-digit code from the newly created account on your mobile phone and click Continue.
Save the recovery codes. You may need these codes if you, for any reason, will not be able to use this preconfigured
- Click Copy.
- Save the codes to a secure location on your computer.
- Click Done.
- If you are sure that the recovery codes have been saved, click Done.
When you log in next time, after you enter your credentials, you must enter the two-factor authentication code that
is automatically generated on your mobile phone.
Codes are refreshed every 30 seconds.To avoid the time synchronization issue, we recommend that you set your mobile device to the network time.
- To disable two-factor authentication, navigate to Two-factor authentication setup, click Deactivate. and under