Legal Statements and Copyright
This device package includes current client packages for the Combined Client for Ricoh installed with Device Registration Service 7.11. Packages uploaded to Device
Registration Service appear on the web client Files tab. These
packages can be specified by the Application Package option in
the settings for a DRS Device.
The following table lists files included in the package.
Package version 188.8.131.52
||Ricoh Combined Client Package
||Ricoh Combined Client SSO Package
Client device packages listed are uploaded within Device Registration Service. Use
following instructions to upload the Ricoh Combined Client packages to DRS.
- Download the two ZIP files (Client and SSO package) from the Web
License Tool web page.
- If the Device Registration Service web client page is not already open, browse to
the URL in your web browser.
- In the Device Registration Service web client, click the
- Select Device Type
Ricoh ESA from the drop down.
- At the bottom of the browser window, click the Upload button.
- In the Upload dialog box, click Select
file, and select the Ricoh Combined Client Package (33956099.zip) .
- Click Open.
- Repeat steps 5 through 7 for the Ricoh Combined Client SSO Package (34084353.zip).
- After you finish uploading both the files in the client installation package, you
can click the Refresh button on the Files tab to view the uploaded packages.
For additional details, refer to the DRS Help.
- Occasionally, menus stopped loading and apps didn’t work, which required a device reboot.
- Pressing the Start button after a scan has started sometimes caused a scan failure.
Apr 11, 2018 – 184.108.40.206
- Database Lookup, form display, list look ups, etc, would sometimes return blank.
Feb 6, 2018 - 220.127.116.11
- Browsing folders fails when folder names have umlauts.
- Sometimes OM authentication fails when carding in with AAA.
- Unable to upload to SharePoint when list options have trailing space.
- Ricoh ESA- shows blank page and previous Auth User when using Icons for forms.
- Ricoh ESA Combined Client // When converting bytes to a string the umlauts were lost.
- Freeze when pressing logout button during 'please wait..' message immediatly after scanning from ADF is done.
- Combined Client freezes if second user logs in fix.
- SSL->TLS change, Restricted forms when username is used (D-06537), ACSrv.dll compatibility changes.
- Ricoh CC freezes when pressing logout button during scanning. PCC4+Ricoh CC.
Nov 18, 2017 - 18.104.22.168
© 2019 Kofax. All rights reserved.
Kofax is a trademark of Kofax, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of Kofax.